1. We give it away or abandon our soul for attachments, money, sex or to please others. This stops us from living our truth.
2. Mendacity we lie to ourselves or others to be accepted.
3. “Soul-loss” can occur when there is a quest for power or control over another. In practicing these strategies of control over others we end up functioning from outside ourselves.
4. Soul fragmentation can happen through trauma, accident, surgery, a terminal diagnosis causing us to disassociate from ourselves.
5. Loss in grieving the death of a loved one, divorce, loss of a job or even bankruptcy can manifest in an inability to go through transition.
6. Forgiveness: an inability to forgive either ourselves or someone else keeps us wrongfully attached.
7. Revenge and hatred obscures who we really are and adds to our karmic indebtedness.
8. Intentional soul theft occurs with either sorcery or sorcerers intentionally or unconsciously taking from us. This usually involves compliancy..
When humans lose a vital part of themselves through “soul –loss” it can lead to addictions to “fill the void”. Although phycotherapeutic treatment can access working with the psychological and emotional levels, it frequently leaves the “spiritual origins of distress unaddressed."
Soul retrieval can restore the vital energy or will to live, as well as ones presence of mind and a return to passion and creativity in life and living. Frequently a return of honesty, awareness, ad self-responsibility is experienced after soul-retrieval work. This work will definitely mean CHANGE.
Soul Retrieval integration may take a few weeks or even a few months, but the strongest confirmation of change is not only when we ourselves notice, but when other people begin to notice as well.
Soul retrieval is carried out by one who is highly experienced and with a great deal of skill. It frequently integrates many karmic healing techniques and in Tibetan Tamang shamanism and other indigenous practices, must be impeccable to details.
Anything can be accomplished with good ritual. Without faith, there can be no healing.